Wednesday 13 January 2021

Year Challenge: 52 Tags of 2020 - Tag 51, 52, 53


 
 
Jaaaa....
Dit is echt de allerlaatste post met tags voor de FB Scrapheap Year Challenge 52 tags of 2020!
Het zijn in totaal 53 tags geworden...dus eentje meer.
De reden dat ik zo achterliep met het maken en plaatsen was vanwege ernstige gezondheidsredenen in mijn familie.
Tag 51: Sterren
Tag 52: Winter/Kerst
Tag 53: Goede voornemens 2021
 
Yessss.....
Finally the last blogpost with tags for the
FB Scrapheap Year Challenge 52 tags of 2020!
In total 53 tags...so 1 more than planned.
The reason I was so behind on making and placing my tags was serious health problems within my family.
Tag 51: Stars
Tag 52: Winter/ Christmas
Tag 53: Good intentions for 2021
 
 
 

Ondanks de overload aan blogposten met alle tags, hoop ik toch dat jullie het leuk vonden om ze allemaal te zien.
Wat zou het leuk zijn als ik jullie weer mag zien bij mijn volgende (geen tag!!) blogpost.
Dank jullie wel!
Misschien 1 van de meest simpele tags is de allerlaatste met goede voornemens voor 2021...maar die vond ik het moeilijkste....ik zet hem voor me neer bij mijn pjoeter op mijn bureau zodat ik me er vaak aan kan herinneren! 
 
 

 
Despite the overload on blogpost with all the tags, I hope you enjoyed seeing them all.
I would be delighted if you would visit me here again with my next (no tag!!!) blogpost. 
Thanks so much everyone!
Maybe one of the most simple tags is the last one, the one with the goed intentions for 2021....but this one was the hardest...I'm going to place it right in front of me on my desk to remind myself of it!
 
Hugsss,
Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wat leuk dat je een reactie wilt achterlaten!
Thanks for leaving a comment!
Yvonne