A warm welcome to the CardMaker Magazine-Quietfire Design Stamps Blog Hop.
I'm Yvonne, I live all across the globe (well at least for most of you..lol) in Holland.
Mainly a cardmaker, but I also like mixed media, making journals and scrapbooking.
My favourite techniques are stamping, die-cutting, colouring.
I would like to share a card using one of the latest Quietfire Design Christmas stamps: All hearts cone home for Christmas.
- Quietfire Design: All hearts come home for Christmas (#5610) - rubber mounted stamp
- Spellbinders® : Classic Ovals Small (S4-112) , 5x7 Matting Basics Card Creator A (S6-001) , Botanical Bliss Label 55 Decorative Element (by Stacey Caron) S6-088 and Coralene's Chemise Layering Frame Large (by Becca Feeken) S6-130
- Archival inkpad Jet Black
- cardstock: white, patterned, dull gold
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: 3D foam squares , E-Z tape runner
- Want2Scrap: self-adhesive Pearls
- mulberry flowers, leaves, satin bow
- paper trimmer, bone folder
The card I made may look complicated, but it's really all about simple layering of die-cuts!
Make sure you leave a comment on all the blogs listed below because there will be a $50 Quietfire Gift Certificate awarded ramdomly to one Lucky commenter!
All comments should be made by midnight PST on Sunday, September 24, 2017 and the Lucky winner will be announced within a few days! Good luck! And thank you so much for joining us!
The Blog Hop participants are:
Robyn Josephs http://rainbowweaves.blogspot.ca/
Clare Prezzia: http://bearydocardsinc.blogspot.com/
Teresa Horner http://victorianpaperqueen.blogspot.ca/
Yogi Grunwald http://yogiemp.blogspot.ca/
Diana Carr: http://www.secretlifeofpaper.com/
Wanda Hentges https://artbywanda.blogspot.ca/
Gaylynn Martling: https://neatnook.blogspot.com/
Kathy Jo Wood http://daisysanddaffodils.blogspot.ca/
Jen Shults: https://deconstructingjen.com/
Yvonne van de Grijp http://phoebeez.blogspot.ca/ (you are here) :-)
Nicole Coursey: http://tealkatsblog.com/
Diana Nguyen http://yourstrulybydiana.blogspot.ca/
Savannah O’Gwynn: http://savannahland2.blogspot.com/
Teresa Kline: http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/Suzanne Cannon http://quietfirecreations.blogspot.ca/