Saturday 11 January 2020

Seasons Givings bloghop: and the winner is...

Hi everyone,
Thanks so much for all the wonderful comments you left under my Seasons Givings blogpost...I read each and everyone of them.
You all make my papercrafting so much more fun...thank you so so much!
I hope to recieve your comments throughout the coming year as well.

And now the (randomly picked) winner of the Seasons Givings bloghop: 
Huge congrats to Sammi

Sammi wrote:
Wowsers! Your projects are absolutely stunning! I want to be able to do mixed media like you when I grow up! (IF I EVER do! LOL!) The first Christmas card is gorgeous and the Mixed Media journal is amazing! I am following! Cannot wait to see what you do in 2020~


Sammi, can you please contact me through email (my email is on the right bar).
Thanks,

Big hug to all of you,

Yvonne

2 comments:

Wat leuk dat je een reactie wilt achterlaten!
Thanks for leaving a comment!
Yvonne