Thursday 14 February 2019

Today is the perfect day to be happy.....and...cupcakes!


Hallo allemaal,
Vandaag heb ik een workshop mogen geven voor een art journal pagina.
Best een uitdaging voor iemand die graag heeeel netjes werkt...hihi.
De Scrapheap: bedankt!
En... omdat het Valentijnsdag was heb ik op (natuurlijk eigengemaakte) cupcakes getrakteerd :-)


Hi everyone, today I taught a workshop making an art journal page.
Quite a challenge for someone who loves making precise card...lol
And... since it's Valentine's Day, I brought homemade cupcakes along :-)




Gebruikte spulletjes:
Used materials:

Hoewel iets heel anders dan anders, hoop ik dat jullie de Art Journal pagina leuk vinden.
Graag tot de volgende blogpost!

Although totally different than my "normal" artwork, I hope you like the Art Journal page.
Hope to see you again with my next blogpost!

Hugsss,
Yvonne

2 comments:

  1. I really love this design! It reminds me of a map! I live in Florida, so I'm used to seeing that peninsula shape everywhere, and it totally reminds me of a map, which I LOVE! The little arrows and the colors are terrific!

    ReplyDelete

Wat leuk dat je een reactie wilt achterlaten!
Thanks for leaving a comment!
Yvonne