Welcome to Day 5 of the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®️ Christmas Inspiration Week using gorgeous Graphic 45 products.
This is what I made For the Christmas Inspiration Week
I created a box keepsakes box for those special small Christmas memories such a tiny gifts, cards, labels, photos and embellishments.... wouldn’t it be great to create a box each year to cherish each Christmas?
How to re-create the box:
- Ink all the edges of the with grey ink.
- Paint the inside of the box as well as the sides of the box with grey structure paint.
- Adhere patterned paper to all the the sides of the box. To pop up a little the image on top of the box I used for the top layer patterned paper. Use a paper distresser to alter the edges of the paper (and ink the edges with brown ink)
Embellishing the box:
- Adhere twine using and adhere the lace using the .
- Then embellish the wooden spools: adhere the lace and twine to the spool using the Adhesive Dots Micro (to adhere the ends). as well as
- Cut a circle from patterned paper and cut a spiral (using scissors) and roll up to make a flower. Adhere the roll to the base of the flower using .
- Glue the spools, flowers buttons and other embellishments to the box using or the Home&Hobby™ Adhesives .
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®️ is giving away some great prizes...so hop on over to their blog! (click here)
Creative Time: 3 hours
Skill level: advanced
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®:
Buttons, Twine, Lace, Feathers, Diamond Rhinestone, Tiny Glittered Snowballs
Grey and brown Inkpad, Ink-blending Tool, Grey Structure Paint, Brush, Scissors, Tweezers