Today it's about bloghopping: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®️ and Hero Arts are taking you for a fun and creative journey combining their products.
Yep... I have the privilige of participating too!
I had such fun with the Hero Arts Color Layering Koi stamps and bringing them to life with coloring pencils and stacked 3D Foam Squares - Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L®️.
Yep... by varying the thickness of stacked 3D Foam Squares the card gets a lovely 3D effect...like the fish are really swimming!
The Koi fish were stamped with yellow, orange, red and black inkpads and to bring them to life I accented them with color pencils and gold accents.
The background is a stencil by Hero Arts.
I used modelling paste and then sprinkled some glitter upon.
The sentiment is also from a Hero Arts stampset: stamped with Versamark upon black cardstock, some white embossing poweder sprinkled upon and heated with a heatgun.
Some air bubbles made with sequins (glued upon the card using Adhesive Dots) finish the card.
For my card I used the following products:
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®️: 3D Foam Squares White Mix, E-Z Runner®️ Grand Refillable Dispenser, Adhesive Dots Mini
- Hero Arts: Color Layering Koi CM127, Color Layering Water Lilies CM128, Mermaid Sea Waves Stencil 6x6 SA110
- Spellbinders Paper Arts®️:S6-026 6x6 Matting Basics B, S7-215 Vintage Stitched Squares, Marisa Job
- Liquitex: Light Modelling Paste, palet knife
- glitter, white embossing powder, sequins
- cardstock: white, blue
- inkpads: yellow, orange, red, black, Versamark
- coloring pencils: Faber Castell: Polychromos
- gold ink
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®️ & Hero Arts Bloghop details:
There are two $35 value prizes (one from each manufacturer) to be won.
International entries are welcome.
Blog Hop entry will end Sunday, 6/24, at 11:59PM Central.
Enter the bloghop is very easy: Simply click on the red button below to go to the rafflecopter link :-)
If the button does not work, click on this link:
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
Yvonne van de Grijp (you are here)
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Wishing you lots of fun blog hopping!