It's day 5 of the Paper House Productions and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® bloghop.
And I am happy to be participating!
Find my project and Teri's project at the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: click here.
I made a sparkling gift box and am happy to show you how I made the box, as well as showing two matching cards:
The gift box:
The sparkling fun gift box is created with the gorgeous Paper House Productions MarbleousCollection products and used Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® and Home&Hobby adhesives to adhere all things together.
- First paint a kraft round box with gesso and let dry.
- Cut some stripes of Marbleous paper and adhere to the box using the E-Z Runner® Ultrastrong Refillable Dispenser.
- Embellish with rhinestones. I wanted to mix multiple colored rhinestones so I chose to use loose Non-self adhesive rhinestones. Adhere Home&Hobby Exteme Double-Sided Tape 1/8in tape to the cardstock stripe and remove the liner. Then use tweezers to adhere the rhinestones to the tape.
- To make the flowers: Cut a circle by hand using tweezers and cut a spiral from the outside to the center as show on the photo. Roll up the flower from the outside to the center using a quilling tool. Adhere using Adhesive Dots Large: put a Dot onto the centre of the rolled up flower and adhere.
- Adhere all embellishments to the box using Adhesive Dots Large.
- The fun glitter Dots were made with 3D Foam Circles white Mix, I rubbed some white glitter upon.
I also made two matching cards.
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®:
Paper House Productions:
I hope you like the ideas!
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs from Holland,