Welcome to the 6th International Ambassadors informal bloghop.
This time we are all creating a project using the Spellbinders Victorian Garden die-templates.
This set is perfect for a swirly leave accent to a card, but can also be used as background decoration as I did on my cards.
Instructions white card:
- cut/emboss Matting Basics Small #6 (with #1 being the smallest die-template) from cream cardstock.
- cut/emboss Matting basics Large #6 from white cardstock.
- Glue both layers onto a white card (folded) size 4 ⅔" x 6 ⅔" using #D foam squares.
- Cut/emboss all Romantic Vines templates twice from gold foil.
- Sand the foil for a slightly worn effect.
- Glue the vine die-cuts onto the card and cut the parts that overlap the embossed lines using a craftknife or tiny scissors.
- Glue a satin banner onto the card.
- Stamp sentiment onto cardstock and cut to a banner. Glue onto card using 3D foam squares.
- Finish the card using some twine, flowers, leaves and self-adhesive Pearls.
I also made a purple/lilac version of the card....
- Spellbinders® : Romantic Vines (S4-531), 5x7 Matting Basics Large (S6-001), 5x7 Matting Basics Small (S6-002)
- Quietfire Design: Happy Birthday Plain & simple (#5899), Courage never give up (#5715)
- Beacon Adhesives, Inc.: 3-in-1 advanced Craft glue
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko®: Stazon® Jet Black inkpad (SZ-31)
- Worldwin Papers®: Color Mates® - 12"x12" cardstock
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: 3D foam squares
- Want2Scrap©: self adhesive Pearls white
- May Arts Ribbon: satin ribbon 1"wide
- Embellishments: mulberry flowers and leaves, stamens, twine, sanding tool
- Scissors, craft knife, tweezers, ScorPal
The blog Hop...
Don't forget to visit the blogs of the other International Ambassadors for a lot more Spellbinders Victorian Garden inspiration.
This is us:
Yvonne van de Grijp (you're here)
My small give away:
I am giving away both today's cards....so two winners!
If you win a card, I will send it to you or on behalf of you to someone (of course with your own personal text in it).
If you would like a chance on winning a card, all you need to do is follw two simple rules:
1. be or become follower of my blog and
2. leave a comment under this blogpost which card you would like to win and why.
The winners will be announced next week.
Good luck everyone!
Wishing you a great day and lots of (blog hopping) inspiration!