Sunday 21 December 2014

And the winner of the Quietfire Winter Wonderland blog hop is.....


Hello everyone,
I hope you enjoyed the Quietfire Winter Wonderland blog hop was as much as I did!
Thank you so much for all your lovely comments...wow....I loved reading each and everone of them and am feeling every so grateful to be part of the wonderful Quietfire DT!

And now for the (randomly picked) winner:
The winner is:
This card is fabulous. I love all the layers, the sentiment, the bow & bells, just everything! Love, love, love it.

Pam, congratulations on winning!
Please email me your adress and your prize will be heading to you as soon as possible.


Thanks everyone for entering the Quietfire blog hop!

Hugs,
Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wat leuk dat je een reactie wilt achterlaten!
Thanks for leaving a comment!
Yvonne