Thursday 2 October 2014

Quietfire & Walnut Hollow Blog Hop - Day 4 - Do what makes you happy....


Hello everyone, Yvonne here today on day 4 of the Quietfire & Walnut Hollow bloghop.
We're pleased you're joining us for lots and lots of creative inspiration for combining Quietfire stamps and Walnut Hollow wood products.

I chose this mini Hinged sign (#40255) and Twirl& amp; Enjoy (#6397) for my project.

 

I know the bare wood is lovely, but I decided to paint my hinged sign soft grey, using gesso with a drop of grey paint in it.
Then glued upon  a white  piece of cardstock and aged it with Vintage Photo Distress ink .
Upon I placed a piece of patternd paper which I aged with distress ink and a distresser tool.
Then added the lace and ribbon.
 
 
The Quietfire text was stamped upon white cardstock using black Archival ink.
Then cut/embossed/stencilled some Spellbinders dies : Parasian Motifs (S5-035) and upon  Stately Circles (S4-388).
Use foam squares /tape to glue the circles upon the hinged sign.
The sign is finished of with lots of mulberry flowers, leaves and pearl stripes.
 
 
I have put this sign on my desk, just to remmind me how much fun my papercraft hobby is!
 
 
To be eligible for our Grand prize, your work is simple:
Please leave a comment on EACH of our blogposts: 9 here on the Quietfire Creations blog and 5 on the Walnut Hollow blog hop posts here:  http://walnuthollowcrafts.wordpress.com/
So that will be 14 comments in total on two different blogs from September 29, 2014 to October 3, 2014!
The winner must be a resident of North America.
 
Don't forget to visit Robyn's blogpost for another beautiful project placed today.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
I'm looking forward to your comments!
 
Hugs,
Yvonne

2 comments:

  1. Heel gaaf! Jammer dat we hier niet mee kunnen doen om die prachtige prijs te winnen...
    grtz.Colien

    ReplyDelete

Wat leuk dat je een reactie wilt achterlaten!
Thanks for leaving a comment!
Yvonne