A warm welcome to all of you on Day 3 of the Spellbinders Sneak Peek and Giveaway!
With the upcoming CHA, Spellbinders is presenting the most beautiful line of die-templates ever!
I hope you have enjoyed the beautiful examples the Spellbinders team has been presenting to you over the last two days!
Today, I have the honor of presenting to you, the new Majestic Elements Opulent Ovals (S5-160).
* Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur™ Machine
* S5-160: Majestic Elements Opulent Ovals
* ES-005: M-Bossabilities™ Enchanted
* S5-127: Nestabilities® Labels Twenty Eight
* S5-086 Shapeabilities® Bitty Blossoms
* Bazzill Basics Paper®: 12x12” cardstock: 10-1001 White, 10-1075 black, 4-406 Chiffon
* Scor-Pal®: Scor-Tape™ - ¼”- double sided adhesive tape
* Elmer’s: X-acto® 8”scissors (X2001)
* May Arts: 1.5”Twill/Stripes ribbon 382-15-27 (yellow)
* SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™: Thin 3D foam squares: white no.01616 – self-adhesive foam squares.
* Clearsnap: ColorBox® Stylus set, 15080 Frost White pigment stamp pad, Wicked Black Archival Dye (ink pad)
* KaiserCraft: CS752 Clear Stamp - Script
* Beige ink.
* Penny Black® Inc: “T for Transparant” clearstamps 30-105 gratitude
* Non permanent tape
* Wax paper
- Trim white cardstock to a card size 5 ½ x7 ¾ inch
- Trim a piece of yellow cardstock upon size 4 ¾ x 7 ¼ inch, alter the edges with beige ink (using the Stylus set).
- Emboss two pieces of white cardstock (size 3 ½ x 4 5/8 inch) with M-Bossabilities™ Enchanted and glue upon the yellow cardstock
- Glue a piece of yellow ribbon upon. Tip: use double side self-adhesive tape to prevent glue stains shining through the ribbon.
- Cut-emboss-stencil template nr. 6 (nr. 1 being the smallest) with Labels Twenty-Eight.
- Use the Stylus set and white ink for stenciling.
- Cut-emboss stencil 2 leaves 2 flowers (middle size) with the Bitty Blossoms templates.
Majestic Elements Opulent Ovals:- Cut-emboss-stencil template nr 7 and 6. Use beige ink for stenciling.
- Leave die-cut nr.
- Cut-emboss templates nr. 4 and 5 stacked. Stamp sentiment on the oval.
- Use non-permanent tape so the dies stay in place during cutting-embossing.
- Cut-emboss and stencil templates nr 3,4 an 5 stacked.
- Glue the die-cuts upon another using 3D-foam
- Glue pieces upon another using 3D foam squares for an extra nice dimensional effect.
If you follow the instructions you will see that making this elegant card is not hard at all!
Take your creativity a step further and die-cut several pieces and just play with them.... you will be surprised by the endless possibilities of this template set!
Here’s another example of a project I made with the Opulent Oval:
Remember:- By using some wax paper for die-cutting the first time you use the templates, you can get the die-cuts out of the dies more easily.
- Use non-permanent tape to keep stacked dies in place during die-cutting.
- Use double sided adhesive tape for gluing ribbon to prevent glue stains shining through the ribbon.
For official giveaway rules, click HERE.
To Enter the Giveaway, Click HERE!
Don’t forget to visit Linda Duke’s blog for the reveal of another beautiful new Spellbinders die and for more chance to win a great prize!
Questions? ContestQuestions@Spellbinders.us No entries will be accepted at this email address.