Friday 12 January 2018

Season's Givings blog hop: And the winner is....

Hello everyone,
As promised the winner of the Season's Givings bloghop.

The (random chosen) winner is:
Hello and Happy New Year!! New follower #576 and I can't wait to go back and see what I missed. Your projects are all so beautiful and perfectly coordinated! I especially love those sweet little mice with the bling border. Super cute!! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us :-)

Michele, congrats on winning!Please send me your adress per email (email see bar on the right).

To all of you:
A huge thank you for all the lovely comments!
I so appreciate you all taking the time to visit my blog and enjoyed reading each and every comment!
Hoping to "see"you often here on my blog during 2018!

Big warm hug from Holland,
Yvonne

1 comment:

Wat leuk dat je een reactie wilt achterlaten!
Thanks for leaving a comment!
Yvonne