Sunday 10 December 2017

Coffee Christmas card - Coffee Lovers bloghop


Hallo allemaal,
Vandaag een kaartje dat ik gemaakt heb voor de blog van Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® voor de Coffee Lovers bloghop.
Klik hier voor de blogpost en de bloghop.


Hello everyone,
I made today's card for the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® blog for the Coffee Lovers blog hop.
Click here for the blogpost and the bloghop.

Gebruikte spulletjes:
Used materials:


Ik hoop dat jullie het kaartje leuk vinden!
Dank je wel voor je bezoekje aan mijn blog!

I hope you like the card.
Thanks for stopping by.

Hugsss,
Yvonne

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Love the cups and your pretty coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. grappig en lief kaartje ! mooi
    grtjs,martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad for this blog hop because I found you! I LOVE your style. Your give away prize it wonderful. I especially like the keys. I will be following you for no on for inspiration and new ideas. Thank you! kiviex7905@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Wat leuk dat je een reactie wilt achterlaten!
Thanks for leaving a comment!
Yvonne