Time for the 26th International Ambassadors Informal bloghop.
Since it's February 14th todat we chose as theme: "Valentine's Day / Love".
I know red is THE colour for a love themed card, but I chose white, grey and platinum to make my card....hope you don't mind ;-)
- Spellbinders®: S6-113 French Flair, S6-114 Fleur de Square, P-001 Platinum Machine, T-001 Tool 'n One
- JustRite: Hugs and Kisses stampset
- cardstock: white, grey, platinum
- Archival ink: Jet Black
- Scrapbook Adhesives: 3D foam squares, tape runner
- Want2Scrap: self-adhesive Pearls and rhinestones
Don't forget to hop on over to the blogs of the other IA team members for more great inspiration!
The IA team members participating in this blog hop are:
- Christine Emberson (England)
- Christina Griffiths (England)
- Linda Lucas (Australia)
- Yvonne van der Valk - van de Grijp (Holland): you're here :-)
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you lots and lots of fun bloghopping!
The 16th I will be back with another bloghop :-)
Happy Valentine's Day!