I got questions on how I made yesteday's card and promised to make a mini tutorial.
- stack the (lower) border die and the Water lili strip and use washi tape (or other removal tape) to keep the die-templates in place.
- Before die-cutting ink the die-template (thedetail parts that are up), using gold metallic ink. You can ink directly to your die-template with your ink pad or use a dauber. I use a sauber when the inkpad is very moist (to prevent staining).
- Then die-cut and emboss.
- Leave the die-cut in the die-template and ink using a metallic silver inkpad.
- Carefully remove the die-template. Tip: for cleaning the die-template I like to use (non greasy) baby wipes.
- Trim the die-cut and glue upon a green card base.
The little silver flowers is a plastic trim I bought with Christmas (tree decoration).
I simply cut of a piece and glued it upon the ribbon using self-adhesive tape.
For stamping I used Delicate inkpads by Tsukineko.
The colour names are: Silvery Shimmer and Golden Glitz.
The die-template I used is by Spellbinders: S4-592 Art Nouveau Water Lilies Strip
If you have any more questions, please do let me know and I will help you out :-)
Have a nice evening!