Time for a new informal bloghop.
This time´s theme is mixed media artist Seth Apter´s "Altered Page Collection".
My card is an attempt to show you that instrustrial designs are also very suitable to make a classical, feminine card :-)
- Stamp Turnarounds set 1 circles onto white cardstock using silver and gold inkpads.
- Then added a little sparkle to the circles using glitter glue.
- After having dried thoroughly, the stamped paper was embossed using the Laser Beams embossing folder.
- Trim the stamped and embossed piece of cardstock to desired size.
- Mat using soft grey/green cardstock and then glue upon a card.
- Cut Robo Ring (the largest and midlle sized die template) from gold cardstock and glue upon the cardbase using 3D foam squares.
- Stamp sentiment upon white cardstcok and cut a banner using scissors and mat using grey/green cardstock. Adhere the banner to the cardbase.
- Finish the card with some sequins.
Yep...my desk is always a mess when creating :-))
- Spellbinders®: Seth Apter Robo Ring (S3-233), Turnarounds Set 1 (SBS-032), (rubber stamp), Laser Beams (SEL-003) (embossing folder), Platinum Machine (PL-001)
- cardstock: white, gold, grey/green
- inkpads: silver, gold, black
- acrylic stamp block
- 3S foam squares, glue, paper trimmer, bone folder, scissors, sequins
Don't forget to hop to the blogs of the other IA team members for more great inspiration!
The IA team members participating in this blog hop are:
- Christine Emberson (England)
- Christina Griffiths (England)
- Linda Lucas (Australia)
- Yvonne van de Grijp (Holland): you're here :-)
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you lots of fun bloghopping!
Hugs from Holland,