A warm welcome to a new informal bloghop by the International Ambassadors.
For this 17th bloghope we chose as theme "embossing folders".
Recently a whole range of new Spellbinders embossingfolders came out, so it was hard to chose which one to use :-)
I don't know why, but I hardly ever make cards that are suitable for men...maybe it's because I love the soft pastels (and pink) so much...
So...for this challenge I challenged myself to make a masculine card :-)
The horizontal embossed lines were made using a Scor-Pal.
For my card I used the following materials:
- Spellbinders®: Wonky Diamonds (SES-002) em-bossing fold'er, Ritz Decorative Accent (S5-256), Platinum Machine (PL-001)
- cardstock: white, kraft, silver
- vintage stickers
- self-adhesive Pearls (brown)
- Papermania: Sentiments (clear stamps)
- foam tape, glue
The IA team members participating in this blog hop are:
- Christine Emberson (England)
- Christina Griffiths (England)
- Linda Lucas (Australia)
- Yvonne van de Grijp (Holland): you're here :-)
Thanks for stopping by and ...
wishing you a great day.
Hugs from Holland,