Welcome to the 11th International Ambassadors informal bloghop.
This time the theme is Spellbinders Woodland die series (to see the whole Woodland Collection click here).
We are having such fun with each new bloghop and love hearing from you all.
All of your lovely comments are so heartwarming and appreciated!
With each of us having very different creative styles and ideas, with this bloghop we hope to inspire you to get creative :-)
For my project I used the following materials:
- Spellbinders®: S2-195 Woodland Owl, S4-378 Cherry Blossoms, S4-572 (Woodland) Wreath, PL-001 Platinum Die cutting and Embossing Machine
- cardstock: white, patterned, green, gold, kraft
- Beacon Adhesives: 3-in-1 All purpose glue
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: 3D foam squares
- Want2Scrap: red rhinestones
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Stazon Jet Black inkpad, dauber
- Ranger: Distress Tumbled Glass inkpad
- Lawn Fawn: Winter Owl clearstamp
- Acrylic stamp block
- Craft Emotions: foam Ball clay
I hope you take the time to visit the blogs of the other ever so talented ladies of our team:
- Christine Emberson (England)
- Christina Griffiths (England)
- Linda Lucas (Australia)
- Yvonne van de Grijp (Holland) (you're here)
Wishing you lots of fun bloghopping.
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs from Holland,