It´s time for the 10th International Ambassadors (IA) Informal Blog hop.
This time the theme is the new Spellbinders "Let's Party" line (the entire collection is to be found here).
We so enjoy our blog hop and sharing our projects with you all and we love reading all of your comments with so much joy!
We hope this blog hop will provide you with lots and lots of creative inspiration!
Have fun blog hopping!
For my project I chose to use the die-set "Shining star" for a CAS (Clean and simple) card.
So....that means it's easy and quick to (re)make.
My card is to bring a smile to someones face by letting him/her know your appreciation, but I can also imagine the set to be used for example for a baby card....
- Spellbinders® : S2-189 Shining Star, SCD-012 Pierced Rectangles, PL-001 PLatinum Die-cutting and Embossing machine
- cardstock: white, yellow, kraft, silver, patterned, glitter
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: 3D foam squares
- IMAGINE Crafts/ Tsukineko: Stazon: Jet Black, Timber Brown ink pads, dauber,
- acrylic stamp block
- Christine Emberson (UK)
- Christina Griffiths (UK)
- Linda Lucas (Australia)
- Yvonne van de Grijp (Holland) (you're here :-))
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day,
Crafty hugs from Holland,