It's time for a new (7th) International Ambassadors blog hop.
As you know we're from all over the world.
Driven by our passion for papercrafting and die-cutting, we love sharing our creations in our own styles with you all.
With so many of you taking the time to visit our blogs and leaving all those lovely comments... well it's quite overwelming and you really make our blog hopping such fun! Thank you all!
Our blog hop theme this time is: "Anything but a Card".
I decided to "jump into the deep end'" and make a crown using Spellbinders® A Gilded Life die-templates.
It'was quite a lot of work and I think I used my whole stash of "bling"...lol
But hey....no crown without jewels/bling!
And about the size....yes it would fit me!
Used Spellbinders materials:
- Coronation Day (GLD017) by A Gilded Life ( a limited quantity edition)
- Petite Monarch (GLLD-001) by A Gilded Life
- Grand Calibur Die-cutting and Embossing Machine (GC-200)
- Want2Scrap: self-adhesives Pearls and rhinestones
- Canvas Corp: kraft cardstock
- white pearl cardstock
- Deco-arts: Metallic Lustre
- Beacon Adhesives: glue
- Glitter glue (stickles: Stardust) (Ranger)
- satin ribbon
- Mulberry flowers
I hope you enjoy hopping around the world visiting the gorgeous and inspirational projects of all the International Ambassadors:
- Linda Lucas (in Australia)
- Christina Griffiths (England)
- Christine Emberson (England)
- Yvonne van de Grijp (The Netherlands) (you're here)
I'm looking forward to your comments.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Big warm hug,