Welcome to the 4th International Ambassadors Informal blog hop themed "Spring".
I hope you all are having as much fun blog hopping as we are having.
Thank you so much for all your lovely comments....it's so nice to get to know you all!
As you probably already know ;-)... we are Yvonne (that's me) from The Netherlands, Linda from Australia and Christine and Christine from the UK.
The lovely Sunny weather outside inspired me to make a card with flowers.
The Spellbinders® Dogwood flowers are really easy to make. Just cut all parts one time and assemble. The petals were accented with copic markers and for fun I added a little glitter to each petal.
- Spellbinders®: S2-125 Dogwood, S3-210 Ivy, S5-211 Romantic Rectangles Two, S6-001 5x7 Matting Basics A
- Quietfire Design: Happy Birthday Plain & Simple
- Ranger: Archival Ink - Jet Black, Distress ink: Vintage Photo, Ink Blending tool
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: 3D foam squares
- Want2Scrap: self-adhesive pearls
Joining in on this blog hop:
I hope you take some time to leave a comment on the blogs of these other three ever so talented ladies and enjoy our different styles.
We all love to hear from you!
Thanks for stopping by
and wishing you lots of fun Spring Blog Hopping!