Welcome to the very first informal blog hop for the International Ambassadors! We got together (online of course) and decided to have a blog hop, just for fun....
It is a great way for you to get to know who we are and to see what we can do....
This is us:
Christine Emberson (Great Britain)
Christina Griffiths (Great Britain)
Linda Lucas (Australia)
Yvonne van de Grijp (The Netherlands) (that's me)
Ursula Langhammer (Germany)
And now....time for Blog Hopping!
If you came here from Linda's Blog - you are in the right place!
We have chosen to use Dies from the Victorian Range - these Dies are divine and it is so much fun to create with them, as you will see as you stop by each Designers Blog:
For the Victorian blog hop I made you a classical card using the Victorian template set called "Delightful Foliage".
- Fold white cardstock size 11"x7½" to a card size 5.5"x7,5".
- Stamp sentiment exactly onto the centre of the card base.
- Cut a piece of blue patterned paper to size 5" x7".
- Put Delightful Foliage #2 (with #1 being the smallest die-template) onto the centre of the blue rectangle and drawn a line along the innerside of the die-template with a pencil. Carefully cut out the centre along the pencil lines.
- Glue blue frame upon cardbase using 3D foam squares.
- Stack Matting Basics B #7 and Delightful Foliage #2 and cut/emboss using white cardstock.
- Leave the dies-templates on the paper and stencil using brown ink and a dauber. remove the die-templates and glue upon cardbase using 3D foam squares.
- Embellish the card using mulberry flowers , ribbon and self-adhesive Pearls.
- Spellbinders®: S5-225 Delightful Foliage, S6-002 Matting Basics B
- Quietfire Design: If you don't believe in Miracles (set of 3) #5981
- Imagine Crafts®/ Tsukineko®: Black Stazon ink
- DCWV®: patterned paper
- May Arts Ribbon: cream 1"satin ribbon
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: 3D foam squares
- WorldWin Papers®: white cardstock
- Kaisercraft: self-adhesive Pearls
- and: Distress ink: Old paper, embellishments
Thanks so much for stopping by - we hope you enjoy your time with us - we will be back with more - you can count on it!
Have a nice day!