It's day 2 of the Quietfire Design WinterWonderland blog Hop!
And it's my turn to share a project with you all.
I made a Christmas card using a brandnew Quietfire Design stamp "Good Friends are like Snowflakes".
- Quietfire Design: Good Friends are like Snowflakes (#5876)
- Spellbinders®: Labels 41 (S4-468)
- Spellbinders®: Oval Bliss (S4-474)
- Spellbinders®: Fleur de Elegance (S4-475)
- white cardstock
- Gold inkpad
- DCWV cardstock: The Linen Closet Stack (PS-005-00316)
- Distress inkpad Vintage Photo and Ink blending tool
- Ranger: Stickles: Star Dust (SGG20622)
- satin ribbon, silver bells, mulberry flower
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: white foam squares
I hope you like my card and am looking forward to your comments!
Winter Wonderland Blog hop info & rules:
We're having a Christmas Blog Hop!
Beginning Monday December 15th we’re going to be sharing some Christmas cheer and inspiration as well as our latest rubber stamp creations.
And yes, we’re giving away PRIZES! Merry Christmas!
We’ll be giving away a stamp or set on each of our designers’ blogs. All you have to do to enter is leave a sweet comment on each of the designers' Winter Wonderland Blog Hop post!
Have all your comments in my midnight on Friday December 20, 2014 to be eligible. The winners will be announced on Quietfire Creations on the weekend.
Here is our schedule starting December 15th:.
Tuesday: Robyn, Yvonne
Wednesday: Wanda, Teresa
Thursday: Kathy Jo, Suzanne
Friday: Sherry, Yogi
And more good news:
During the Blog Hop all Quietfire Design stamps will be 25% off!
(click here to go to the Quietfire website).
Happy hopping and Merry Good Luck!