Thursday, 21 November 2013
Spellbinders Platinum Party Blog Hop
Spellbinders has a 2 day blog hop party going on.
With great tutorials, examples and....some very yummy prizes to win.
Go check it out here.
A big thank you to our Preferred Partner companies.
I made this card as a thank to our Preferred Partner companies.
- Spellbinders®: S4-114 Standard Circles Large. S5-071 Twisted Metal Tags and Accents, S6-001 Matting Basics A, S6-002 Matting Basics B
- Tsukineko®: Stazon® Jet Black SZ-31, Dew Drop Brilliance: Pearlescent Orchid - inkpads
- My Fun Stampers Journey: Sentimental Prints (item#120964) - rubber stamps
- Want2Scrap©: Beautiful Bling Strips (2229) - self adhesive Pearls/rhinestone swirl
- Bazzill Basics Paper™: White cardstock, pink cardstock
- silver cardstock
- DCWV®: Patterned paper
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: 3D foam Squares (no. 01616)
- Beacon Adhesives: glue
- Bakery Twine, satin ribbon
Don't forget to viist the Spellbinders Blog to see all the beautiful examples made especially for this blog hop....and not to forget some yummy prizes to win!
And....visit the blogs of my fellow Spellbinders DT members (see list in the right bar of my blog) for even more examples!
I'm looking forward to all of your comments!